Is there anything you recommend we do before we depart for Blue Monkey?
- Print off the Welcome email, containing the key safe code, location of thermostat, directions etc.
- Read the welcome pack – it contains over 2 years of accumulated guest’s questions and gems of information in an easy to read format to ensure all of your party have a great holiday.
- Purchase your shopping and collect from Waitrose in Saltash or order via waitrose.com and have shopping delivered to Blue Monkey Garrett Street, Cawsand, PL101PD (Tel: 01752 822 656) / Sainsbury’s Anthony Road, Torpoint PL11 2JW as you drive to Cawsand.
- Order fresh fish to Blue Monkey from Rob the Fish – 01752 814 040. He delivers upon request.
- Allow the chef the night off and ask caterer Sharon Betteridge to spoil you rotten with a gourmet meal / picnic – 01752 822744.
- Book a table at theview-restaurant.co.uk Tel (01752 822345), Devonport Pub devonportinn.com (book in advance to reserve a table, our favourite is table 5, tucked around the corner away from the main doors 01752 822 869).
- Make time to explore the coastal path either via a walk to Rame Head via the lookout station or to Mt Edgcumbe via the tree swing and have tea and scones in the Orangery (return on foot or via bus (taxi is cheapest if 2 or more are travelling).
- Make time for a day trip on Whitsand Bay, take a bbq & book a surf lessons with discoverysurf.com
- Follow the tide out at Whitsand after a storm, the scallops and clams are very tasty picked fresh, you have to be quick though to beat the gulls, also, fresh mussels can be found off the local rocks.
- Pop into the local shops visit to Kingsand Westcroft Gallery (run by friends Dylan & Sarah), Top Hat shop run by the talkative Janet. (They will let you know what is going on locally)
error: The content of this website is protected