Are there any house rules we need to adhere to?
- Please do try to conserve energy by closing windows and doors when you are not in the property. Turn off the lights when not in the rooms and only use the water you require.
- Please will you ensure you do not slam the front door shut but put the key in the lock and gently close it as the noise is easily heard through our neighbour’s walls.
- Please ensure excessive sand is removed outside the house (tap & hose are available in the garden) and sand is not washed down the showers as this leads to blockages, flooding and lost deposits.
- Please do feel free to use the fire and BBQ but please do leave the fire laid for the next guests upon your departure and leave the BBQ (& utensils) tidy and cleaned after use. (Cleaning company charge £25 to clean the fire and bbq).
- Please leave the property in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the hire period as at the beginning. The owner reserves the right to deduct any extra cleaning costs incurred from your deposit (see Terms and Conditions)
- Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any ways I can improve your next stay or do leave a note out for the house keeper which will be passed on.
error: The content of this website is protected